October 23 - 29, 2023
Max Group Size: 12
Rioja Cuvee with Ana Fabiano
HALLOWED VINES & EXALTED CUISINE INSPIRED BY THE RIOJANA TERROIR
Join award-winning author and foremost expert of the Rioja region, Ana Fabiano, for a connoisseurs’ journey through the fine wines and fabled food traditions of Rioja. Together we’ll explore its iconic Tempranillo terroir, from the vines of Alavesa to the Alta, as we sip luscious reds and visit the storied bodegas of this winemaking paradise of Spain’s Ebro River Valley. Paired alongside the finest DOC wines, our exquisite voyage will introduce us to Rioja’s rustic culinary origins from garden to table and family farm to asador, while savoring the star-studded kitchens that are defining contemporary Riojan cuisine.
Part of our exclusive Cuvée Collection, limited-edition expeditions hosted by the most acclaimed names in wine & spirits.
October 23 – 29, 2023
7 Days / 6 Nights
Limited to 12 spots
$6,750 / per person, based on double occupancy*
$7,990 / per person, based on single occupancy* **
*Airfare not included
**The number of single occupancy rooms is extremely limited and subject to availability at time of booking
A taste of what we'll be savoring
Become a Palatum Member to view full tour details and book your spot on this exclusive culinary expedition.
- Elegant stays with gourmet spirit including five-star Hotel Marqués de Riscal & four-star Hotel Santa María Briones
- Full-time assistance of a Palatum Host
- All ground transportation from start to finish
- Select touring with local guides & epicurean experts
- Daily breakfast
- Seasonally inspired lunches & dinners showcasing regional wines
- Exclusive dining at awarded gastronomic restaurants
- Hands-on cooking experiences highlighting heritage recipes
- Signature winery visits & tastings at storied producers
- Culinary immersions with acclaimed food artisans & organic farmers
- Tastings of local delicacies unique to each region
- Engaging cultural activities & all associated tickets/entrance fees
- Palatum Welcome Package in advance of departure
meet the tastemaker
meet the tastemaker
An expert in Riojan culture, heritage, and tradition, Ana Fabiano is best known for her award winning book, The Wine Region of Rioja. Building upon her 30 years of expertise in the Spanish wine industry, including the creation of RiojaTrade, Rioja’s North American trade entity for professionals in the wine industry, Ana has passionately researched and traveled extensively through the wine country of Spain. A passionate culinary ambassador, dedicated to sharing the wine, culture, people, and traditions of Rioja, Ana is recognized and respected as a Rioja expert inside and outside the DOCa of Rioja.
HOTEL MARQUÉS DE RISCAL
A symphony of metal and glass reflecting the unforgettable Riojan landscape of mountain and vine, the Frank Gehry designed Hotel Marqués de Riscal is a masterpiece of 21st century design that celebrates the sensorial delights of Rioja, past and present, in five-star style.
HOTEL SANTA MARÍA BRIONES
Former 16th century manor house elegantly restored into a chic boutique retreat in the heart of medieval Briones, Hotel Santa María Briones is where the legacy of tradition, the luxury of time and a love for fine food and wine are gloriously united as an ultimate stay along the Ebro.