May 27 - June 2, 2023
Max Group Size: 12
Taste of Cognac & Bordeaux with Chef Ron Duprat
FABLED HOUSES OF EAU-DE-VIE & LEGENDARY CHÂTEAUX OF THE RIGHT & LEFT BANK
Join celebrated Chef Ron Duprat on a spirited journey through the regal Cognac houses and iconic Grand Cru vineyards of the Bordeaux wine region. Appreciate exquisite VSOP from vine to cellar at the world’s finest Cognac dynasties. Be inspired by the medieval charms of Saint-Emilion and the grandeur of classical Bordeaux while experiencing storied chateaux from the right to left bank. Together we’ll dive into the coastal bounty of Arcachon Bay and celebrate stellar Bordelaise cuisine as we sip our way through hallowed Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot vineyards and quaint stone villages immortalized by titans of French winemaking.
Limited-edition expeditions hosted by the most acclaimed names in food.
May 27 – June 2, 2023
7 Days / 6 Nights
Limited to 12 spots
$6,890 / per person, based on double occupancy*
$7,990 / per person, based on single occupancy* **
*Airfare not included
**The number of single occupancy rooms is extremely limited and subject to availability at time of booking
A taste of what we'll be savoring
Become a Palatum Member to view full tour details and book your spot on this exclusive culinary expedition.
- Elegant stays with gourmet spirit including five-star Hotel Chais Monnet & five-star Hotel Le Palais Gallien
- Full-time assistance of a Palatum Host
- All ground transportation from start to finish
- Select touring with local guides & epicurean experts
- Daily breakfast
- Seasonally inspired lunches & dinners showcasing regional wines
- Exclusive dining at awarded gastronomic restaurants
- Hands-on cooking experiences highlighting heritage recipes
- Signature winery visits & tastings at storied producers
- Culinary immersions with acclaimed food artisans & organic farmers
- Tastings of local delicacies unique to each region
- Engaging cultural activities & all associated tickets/entrance fees
- Palatum Welcome Package in advance of departure
meet the tastemaker
meet the tastemaker
CHEF RON DUPRAT
Known as one of the most decorated competitors on television, Chef Ron Duprat is a culinary power house. An expert on Afro-Caribbean cuisine and author of “My Journey of Cooking”, Chef Ron has appeared as a top competitor on Bravo TV’s on “Top Chef,” Iron Chef America, Bar Rescue and Food Network’s Beat Bobby Flay. Recognized by major publications including the Huffington Post, The Root and Oprah Magazine, Chef Ron has also cooked for esteemed dignitaries from around the world, including President and First Lady Obama, and joined the U.S. State Department Chef’s Corp. With professional training from École de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris, Chef Ron Duprat shares an affinity for the French kitchen and views food as the “the best medicine”, using his cooking skills to become actively involved in fighting childhood obesity and advocating for healthy eating habits.
HOTEL CHAIS MONNET
At the doorstep of the legendary Houses of Cognac, 18th century estate turned chic five-star retreat, Hotel Chais Monnet is a posh homage to the fabled winemaking heritage of the region and its singular spirit.
HOTEL LE PALAIS GALLIEN
Housed within a 19th century mansion moments from the cultural delights of Bordeaux, five-star Hotel Le Palais Gallien is a refined city center haven perfect for relishing the wine riches of the region.